Friday, August 7, 2009

Looks like the bugs (ID?) are writing a message on the water surface.

Wild Flowers

1 comment:

Jay said...

The bugs look like a kind of beetle that I think is called a whirligig beetle, though I'm not 100% sure about the name. And nice photo of the wildflowers, too.